OTHERSIDE RIVER LODGE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Round-trip turbo prop flight, Saskatoon to Stony Rapids (500 miles, 2 hours).
- Transfers in Saskatoon and Stony Rapids.
- 20 minute float plane transportation between Stony Rapids and the Lodge.
- Breakfast and evening dinner meals served in the Lodge.
- Daily noon shore lunch on the lake prepared by your guide.
- Comfortable private cabins with separate bedrooms all with a view of the lake, hot showers, 24-hour electricity, air conditioning, and daily maid service.
- Separate main dining lodge with lounge and meeting area.
- Hors d’oeuvres at Happy Hour in the lodge preceding evening dinner.
- Wireless internet service – bring your own laptop.
- Professional guide for each two fishermen.
- Loaner fishing rods available; bring your own reels and tackle.
- Comfortable deluxe 18 foot fishing boats with swivel cushioned seats, casting decks, 40 hp Yamaha motors, and two-way radios.
- Walking trails along the river near the Lodge.
- Miscellaneous purchases, fishing tackle, fishing licence**, hotel stays, optional flyouts, fishing tackle rental, refreshments, gratuities, and applicable taxes.
- Schedule changes may occur due to weather or operational factors. Athabasca Camps Inc. will not assume responsibility for connecting flights, delays, and/or hotel stays.
- day flyout excursions
** Fishing Licence You must obtain your fishing licence on-line prior to your arrival, from www.environment.gov.sk.ca/licences We are no longer able to issue fishing licences at camp. Please print a copy of your licence and bring it with you. If you need assistance, the call centre toll-free number is 1-855-848-4773.
All package prices are based on double occupancy. Prices are in US funds, and are subject to change in the event of currency or fuel price changes. Discounts for private aircraft to Stony Rapids. Discounts for children 15 and under, and for groups. Deposit of $1000.00 per person required to confirm reservations, payable to Athabasca Camps Inc. Balance of payment due 60 days prior to reservation date. Cancellations, all payments will be credited for future trip, or you may sell or arrange for a replacement. We recommend cancellation insurance.