As a fly-in fish camp, Athabasca Fishing Lodges prides its self for its remoteness. Because of its unique location, it is essential that our guests are properly prepared before they get to the lodge. Here are our suggestions for packing.
- FISHING LICENCES – You must obtain your fishing licence on-line prior to your arrival, from www.saskatchewan.ca. We are no longer able to sell them at camp.
- Warm clothes in layers
- Water proof coat
- Water proof pants
- Water proof boots
- Sunglasses (preferably polarized so you can see the fish in the water)
- Sun Screen
- Bug Repellent
- Fishing equipment – loner fishing rods available. Bring your own reals and tackle.
- Lounge clothes for evening relaxation
- Personal electronics – We have wifi in the main lodge! Bring your own computer.